Translate

Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Planets - Completed!

Well, I'm happy to tell you all that after a long week in the mix studio The Planets suite is now due for an early release it'll now be in all good online stores from January 1st 2014!

My company AFX started this project in February 2013 and ten long months later it has finally come to fruition and what a result! I'm more than happy with the quality of the recording (recorded at 5.6 MHz) most recordings max out at a sample rate of 196 KHz we went above and beyond by recording at 5.6 MHz that's Megahertz not Kilohertz just to clarify ;0)

So, that means a lot more frequencies were able to be captured which translates as a sparkling more exciting recording for you all to enjoy!

This major work which clocks in at 50 minutes has taken precedence over most of the other things in my life so apologies to you all for my driven and single minded nature over the past year - but hey that is the nature of what I do!

My next major project is the score for director Antony Lane's 'Invasion of the Not Quite Dead' which we are both very excited about I'm looking forward to hanging out with Antony next year and I'm sure there will be a lot of fun to be had ... And probably a few tears (of joy of course).

I will be blogging a lot more from now on ... Thank you everybody involved in The Planets for your patience and understanding during the last year, you rock!

Best,

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment