Translate

Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

AFX Industrial (film scores)

I just heard from my publisher that a piece of my music will be used to support a private company's pre screening of The Dark Knight Rises in Minneapolis on the 19th July.  I expect it will be played during the discussion afterwards etc.  The global release date for this film is 20th July.

You can listen to the piece in its entirety here: The Lair

This is a exactly why I do this!  It's a real buzz to have my music played along side such a high profile movie and through a great set of speakers.  So that is my buzz for the week :0)

Paperwork.

Of course, if you read my blog you'll know I'm pretty hot on the paperwork that goes along with the music industry.  Without paperwork, the supporting role my music is playing in the pre screening of this much anticipated movie would have been impossible ...

- David.



iTunes
 Click images to Buy David's music from your favorite store!






Amazon










For more info on my work and to license this very piece for your movie email me here

Visit my site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment